What should I do, If my QuickBooks pro is not responding?
You must have been expericened when you were trying to open your QuickBooks Pro and you met with an error “QuickBooks has stopped working“. you might even see that nothing happens. Here many problems could be
what basically user do in order to avoid this error, I am sure most of the user try to open task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del button to shut down the running task. It is not the right way to fix the error, moreove it can damage your company data file.
Lets understand the the causes of this error.
- Your windows OS is damaged
- Your company name is too long.
- A damaged /missing QBWUSER.INI file.
- There is currupted hard drive.
How to handle those issues.
Solution 1- QuickBooks diagnostic toll
- Try to download the “QB install diagnostic toll” into your system.
- Save the file to the Desktop.
- Kindly Shut down your all the program and run QBInstall toll.
- Now restart the program after completing the installation.
Solution 2- Now Re-boot & disable the Antivirus.
- Kindly shut-down your computer properly.
- If system does not allow, then long press the power key.
- Now start your system again.
- If you still face the issues, you may temporarry disable the antivirous from your system.
Solution 3- Access with another “QBWUSER.INI” file.
Now you can rename the ‘QBWUSER.INI’ file.
Note: Kindly make sure when you try to rename QBWSUER.INI file, it eliminate the list of previously opened file, Hence you will have to open the company file again.
- Kindly find the QBWUSER.INI file, If you are unable to locate it must try to see in hidden file and folder.
- Now click the right button from the mouse and then choose the rename option.
- Now add ‘.old.’ at the last/end of the file name.
- Now rename the ” Entitlementdatastore.ecml” file.
Solution 4- You can create a new windows admin user
If you follow the above-listed procedure and option, I am sure you will able to resume your QuickBooks Pro. In case if you are still unable to resume it, then you should immediately call to our QuickBooks Technical Support number @ 1866-6660-209.