Every organization or any person always create a budget, so that they can manage future expenses. But creating a budget has always being a very challenging task.
QuickBooks Accounting Software came with loaded features that make your accounting and business management activities easier. Let’s discuss one of the most popular functions in QuickBooks, Which is creating and Deleting budget in less time.
If you are creating budget manually, you may face some manual errors and getting errors is always cause frustation. Sometimes QuickBooks new user commit a mistakes or get stuck in order to create budget for your organization within QuickBooks.
I will help you out in order to create and modification in budget. You just need to read this article till the end. Kindly follow the stetps below.
How to create the budget:
- Frist of all open you QuickBooks software.
- Now select Planning & Budgeting.
- Set-up your budget.
- Now choose year and type of budget.
- Enter additional infromation if you have.
- Signify whether you want to start from scratch and Click on Finish.
- Now your budget is save.
- Once Set-up budget window open, then enter the hide plan.
- To save your works, press on the options and then click OK, But close the set-up budget window.
- If you don’t want to save your work, then click on Cancel.
How to delete budget:
- Go to the company section.
- Select Planning & Budgeting.
- Click on set-up
- Now you will get drop
- Select the budget that you want to delete.
- Click on edit.
- Select delete option and click on Yes.
For further information you can get in touch with QuickBooks Technical Support number 1866-6660-209.